Thursday, March 26, 2009

What is your inspiration in life?

The thing that drives your through your hardships, that someone to make you smile and move on. The music that makes you enjoy your life and to want to keep living.





What is your inspiration?
What is your inspiration in life?
lulz and drugs
What is your inspiration in life?
Her... I based my life upon her...





She%26#039;s so pure.. so beautiful.. so perfect, I just want the best for... her and I just don%26#039;t quit fighting to make her fulfill her dreams and aspirations. All the noghts I pray for her, her family and of course all the people, that can keep fighting, just like the way I%26#039;m doing. The love is the everything y%26#039;know..? just make do everything.. supernatural feeling...
Reply:30 seconds to mars%26#039; music.





it sounds like childish obsession over a band. but no, their lyric is pretty much keep me going in life :) [that is, give me strength and inspiration, something like that]

No comments:

Post a Comment